Here, in my room

Photobucket

That's the way I lived for ten days while I tried to search a home. At the end, and for save my economy, I decided to move into a friend's house until I found some place to live. So hard to find a place here in Amsterdam! But, as it says, nothing lasts forever, nor the problems. So while I were a homeless I decided to enjoy the experience. I've always loved the hotels and their small details. The amenities, the breakfast... Oh man, I could live forever in one of that. The picture above it's from my (awesome) room in a small hotel boutique called Chic & Basic Amsterdam.
Before that, I was in a NH Hotel and I loved the key cards. It was a matter of luck but they gave me this two:

Photobucket



The macaron and the chili. In that moment I thought: just like the life is. Sometimes sweet and sometimes spicy. I love this funny coincidences. But the really funny amenities were these of Chic & Basic Amsterdam.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I only can say to that: Amen... That what I was thinking while I ate my Wok a walk in my hotel's room.

Photobucket

No hay comentarios: